It is our goal to make Catholic education a reality for as many of our parish families as possible. Financial assistance is available through funds from the Diocese of Dallas. The school also works to raise funds for scholarships and tuition assistance through grants and fundraisers. If you are interested in a Catholic education for your children, but think you cannot afford it, please call and speak with us. We do our best to find a solution.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FORMS are available ON-LINE at www.factstuitionaid.com.
Forms submitted by December 31 get priority consideration.
*The last determination for tuition assistance through FACTS® Grant and Aid is March 30th. All forms should be submitted by February 28.
If you need assistance filling out the forms, please call or come by the office.
Tuition Payment Options:
Payment Options: (Please read carefully as our payment options have changed.)
- Option 1 -- One payment due June 1 for the full tuition amount
- Option 2 -- Eleven (11) payments through Facts (online.factsmgt.com). Payments are deducted rom your account according to the schedule listed above on the 16th of each month beginning June 16, 2016 and ending April 16, 2017.
- Option 3 --Other terms agreed by Janet Muelschen, Principal.
- The Application Fee for new students must be submitted with the application. Returning students must reserve their spot by paying the Registration Fee by the date designated by the School Advisory Committee.
- All Application Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There will be a $20 returned check fee for all checks made payable to Holy Family Catholic Academy that do not clear the bank.
- Families must notify the school in writing if a student is withdrawn from the school.
- It is understood that no refund or cancellation of tuition will be made by Holy Family Catholic Academy due to absence, withdrawal or dismissal of a student before the end of the school year.
- The school will not forward records for students who withdraw with an outstanding balance.
PLEASE ADDRESS ALL TUITION QUESTIONS TO THE SCHOOL ACCOUNTING OFFICE at